I recently made a few wishes. I wished
- that someone could be kind to me and my siblings
- that someone could help us after a nasty person poured a tar
like substance over us, and
- that we could all find warmth and comfort to spend the rest of
our days in.
All of my wishes came true!
I know that I may have used up my quota of wishes, but after the
awesome people of hart took us in, I learned that this nice group
of people could use some items to help more dogs like us.
So I am wishing really hard that hart can get:
- metal and plastic crates that are large and extra large in size
to keep us new rescues safe at our foster homes,
- credit at their vet partners (General Veterinary Hospital,
Charwick Hill Animal Hospital and Westside Animal Clinic) to ensure
that all of us are healthy,
- gas cards so that it doesn't cost a whole bunch of money for
the volunteers who drop what they are doing to drive all over to
help dogs like us,
- high quality dog treats like dentail chews and training treats
(I'm not sure I need to say much more than yumm to explain
- gift certificates to PetSmart, Walmart, Costco and Canadian
Tire to pick up equipment and supplies that help with foster dogs
as well as rescues and administration (whatever that
I hope Santa Paws doesn't think I am being greedy by wishing for
more. But I hope that because I am wishing for stuff to help
more dogs that my wishes will come true.